Sunday, November 1, 2009

The Original "Matt" Burn



So not only is this blog title a play on the common wrestling injury, it is also a reference to a miserable time in my life where I fell asleep on the beaches of Miami. I can honestly say that this was the final straw in my decision to come back to the Northeast and the wonderful (indoor) sport of wrestling. I guess you could also say that I could have been a Maine Lobster for Halloween!

In more important news, Game 4 of the World Series is all tied up at 2-2 in the 5th and I am hoping that America's Team, The New York Yankees, can take a 3-1 lead into tomorrows Game 5.

Hope you all had a great weekend

Lobster Boy

UPDATE #1 @ 9:50PM

Mr. November, Derek Jeter, just knocked in a run so it is 3-2 NY in the 5th!!!

UPDATE #2 @ 9:52PM

Johnny Damon with a bloop single...4-2 NY w/ 1 out in 5th!!!

UPDATE #3 @ 11:21PM

Joba gives up a HR and we are tied 4-4 going to the 9th...

UPDATE #4 @ 11:40PM

AROD delivers!!!!! 5-4 Yankees!

UPDATE #5 @ 11:43PM

Jorge knocks in 2 more!!! 7-4 Yankees going to bottom 9th

UPDATE #6 @ 11:45PM

Enter Sandman.....

1 out, 2 outs, 3 outs

Tha Yankees win...ThaaAaa Yankeeeeees WIN!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment