Wednesday, October 6, 2010

First official F&M Wrestling Interview

Lat week, Steve Peed sat down with F&M's Athletic Director Patty Epps, Its new Head Wrestling Coach Mike Rogers, and his feisty, fun-loving assistant coach - yours truly.  The focus of the talk was about the coaching transition (on Mike and on me), our plan for the program this year, and our vision for the program's future.  It is a very long interview (30+ min) but Steve Peed had a lot to cover and Rogers, Epps & Greenberg (now if that doesnt sound like a law firm I don't know what does!) had some well thought out ideas and discussions.  It is a must listen for anybody interested in the strategy of rebuilding a program.

Interview w/ Epps, Rogers & Greenberg:Attorneys at Law

I would also like to apologize for my spelling and grammar sometimes.  I get so caught up in what I am writing that I forget to go back and check.  I will work on it though extra hard....There! Ya happy now MOM....?

MG

No comments:

Post a Comment